[mythtv-users] Remote control settings for MythTV and Video

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Mon Jan 29 02:58:17 UTC 2007

Nick,

Thank you for responding.
> The easiest solution is to use MythTV's Internal player for
> MythVideo
This solution is kind of okay, although I would still like to know how
to make my remote capable of handling different programs by switching
modes. This is both useful now and has future potential.

But in any case, how do I get my videos to play with MythVideo? I have
MythVideo installed, but whenever I try to run "mythvideo" from the
command line or within Mythfrontend, I get no response.

Naturally I tried looking up on the web, but most resources I saw seemed
to assume that one already had mythvideo running, and that simply how to
start it was too basic to mention.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft