[mythtv-users] Hi...

Wes Allen revwez at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 03:29:51 UTC 2007

I've done some searching, but I haven't found anything in particular to help
me so far.
I just picked up a Hauppauge HVR-950 to play around with hd and mythtv on my
laptop.  I finally got the unit displaying tv, but when I get an hd signal I
get the following error over and over again:

2007-01-28 21:49:25.727 NVP: prebuffering pause

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this (and a solution) -
and what other information can I provide that would help folks diagnose the
problem.

(On a side-note, I've got mythTV set up on a box connected to my tv and it
works WONDERFULLY).

Wes