[mythtv-users] Revision: 12668 DB Update error

Adam Propeck apropeck at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 04:54:09 UTC 2007

Saw this commit, so you should be good to go now.

*mythtv commit: r12672 by cpinkham*
------------------------------
 Author: cpinkham
Date: 2007-01-29 04:07:00 +0000 (Mon, 29 Jan 2007)
New Revision: 12672
Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/12672

Modified:

trunk/mythtv/libs/libmythtv/dbcheck.cpp

Log:

There isn't a 'sourceid' index on the channel table. This was causing
DB updates to schema version 1178 to fail.

People experiencing this problem should be able to just "svn update",
recompile, and the DB update should go through OK now.