[mythtv-users] Please shut up!

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 06:56:22 UTC 2007

Yeechang, great rant.  I love it, and where did you get this jewel
"ridonkulously".

But, if they won't read messages to possibly solve their problem, how
can you expect them to read your rant.

I generally hit google before I post to one of the many forums and
listservs that I am a member of.  I have never checked my stats, but I
hope that I am more on the answering rather than the asking side.

The problem as I see it, is a lack of basic search engine
understanding.  People at work routinely ask me to locate things for
them with google.  I figure I have a knack for picking out good
keywords.  Most people never think about the words they should search
on.

--
John

Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org