[mythtv-users] Please shut up!

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 07:31:51 UTC 2007

Oh man, get your hand off it!

I was one of the ones that you picked out and I have two things to say:

1) Yes I have posted 1225 messages. If you do your homework properly
you will see that the majority of that is in replying to other
people's messages to try to help them. Perhaps I should stop trying to
help others because the volume of helping seems to upset your
sensibilities.

2) If you going to fall out of your pram about off topic posts, might
I suggest that you ignore them when they're marked as such?

By the way - if I search my Gmail MythTV archive for posts from you it
says that you've posted "hundreds". Yeeess, I'm sure all of your posts
are absolutely top quality and score 10 out of 10 in your carefully
constructed world of what's valid of what's not. Well done. Top marks,
Yeechang. I wish we could all be like you.

Regards,
Phill
Message 1226