[mythtv-users] Digest-bursting MUA ?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Jan 29 16:57:46 UTC 2007

On Jan 29, 2007, at 9:45 AM, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

> if you're reading the digest version of the list, you're seriously
> negatively impacting your ability to manage the messages as they
> get to
> you; most tools aren't equipped, these days, to break a digest apart
> for handling as separate messages, as they were in Olden Days.

Does anyone here know of an MUA that can burst a digest *and*
preserve the threading so I can just hit "reply" and get it properly
handled? I used to use XFMail back in the "Olden Days" and it would
burst the digest but it screwed up the threading.

I'm sure emacs could do it somehow but I'd like to find something a
little simpler for my aging brain.