[mythtv-users] Please shut up!

F Peeters (MythTV) francesco at fampeeters.com
Mon Jan 29 20:27:50 UTC 2007

On Mon, January 29, 2007 21:12, Phill Wiggin wrote:
> <snip>
>> I completely disagree.  Forums are a huge pain:
>>
> <snip>
>
> Sorry, this came in as I was typing my other message in this thread.
> This has been discussed before.  For dev (and Issac's) opinions,
> please search the archive.  The short of it is: No forums. The
> Mailinglist is the sanctioned method of interaction.

And if the proper due diligence had been observed, as suggested before in
this (waaayyy to long) thread, by searching the archives, the suggestion
would not even have needed to be made...

*sigh*... We're full circle now, so can we please stop the thread?
--
F Peeters
  PC-Chips M863G Geode - NVidia 440 - Hauppauge PVR250