[mythtv-users] Please shut up!

Phill Wiggin alamar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 20:57:34 UTC 2007

> And if the proper due diligence had been observed, as suggested before in
> this (waaayyy to long) thread, by searching the archives, the suggestion
> would not even have needed to be made...
>
> *sigh*... We're full circle now, so can we please stop the thread?

I agree.  And with this post, we've both added to the clutter without
giving anything of substance back.      Your response (and mine) are
testaments to when people should have just shut the hell up. We're
serving no constructive purpose other than to tell other people to
shut up.

... in that light... I'll shut up.