[mythtv-users] Time issues with recordings

Paul Lewis apflewis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 21:43:28 UTC 2007

On 29/01/07 21:24:21, Paul Lewis wrote:
Hi,

  	Even though I have ntp setup and synchronizing my mythtv
backend, I find my recordings are starting a few minutes
early. Is there any benefit to synchronizing to the DVB signal time
using dvbdate? In itself starting the recording early is not a problem,
but it usually leads to the recording ending early, that is a pain.

As I only have two tuners in the system, often if I programme
the system to end the recording late, it tends to clash with another
schedule.

TIA