[mythtv-users] Digest-bursting MUA ?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jan 30 19:19:52 UTC 2007

On Jan 30, 2007, at 11:42 AM, David Rees wrote:

> This is so far off-topic that I'm sure that I can hear Yeechang
> screaming somewhere...

It's on topic if it keeps people from submitting replies that do not
properly preserve the threading and subject. There might be a post
which solves somebody's problem but they probably wouldn't think to
search for it on gossamer with a subject of "digest" :-)

> So to get it back on topic, is someone willing to integrate a
> digest-bursting MUA into mythtv? I've been waiting for mythtv to
> include a MUA...  :-P

Interesting idea, and it points up what I've been saying, which is
that we are not using the WiKi to anywhere near its capability. For
example there is a section there on "feature wishlist", which would
seem to address how to make this sort of suggestion.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Feature_Wishlist

Please don't be offended, I'm one of the worst cases of this sort of
thing, but I have taken the first step, I have recognized the problem
and I am reading up on the WiKi docs. This wonderful tool has been
made available to use by kind folks and we don't use it nearly enough.