[mythtv-users] Using custom channels and scheduling

Jon Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Wed Jan 31 18:28:03 UTC 2007

I'm a relative beginner myself, but here's my 2c:

Have you checked the myth backend log in /var/log/mythtv/? Does it say
anything when it misses a scheduled recording? If so, tell us what it
says. If not, go back over your mythtv-setup and make sure you have
configured a video source, linked that source to your composite input on
your tuner, and assigned a channel frequency to your composite 'channel'.

Jon