[mythtv-users] Listings problems early?

Anthony Veale veale at fafnir.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 1 02:28:12 UTC 2007

> I was afraid that this might happen.  I think that is why so much of the
> list was consumed with zap2it topics since the announcement, too..
> everyone had the general feeling that once they made the announcement,
> the service could disappear at any time.  Ugh.

I didn't mean to imply that I thought the listings were being phased
out early, though I did think it.

I reported it simply as a problem with the listings, regardless of
cause.  I'm hoping that they will treat it as they have other issues
with the listings they've had in the past.  They've generally gotten
issues resolved within a few days at the worst.

Anthony Veale'		veale at fafnir.dyndns.org
http://fafnir.dyndns.org
http://fafnir.dyndns.org/~veale
"Spelling Amerika with a 'K,' are we?"  - The Tick