[mythtv-users] MythWeather sandbox/revamp not working

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Sun Jul 1 13:19:16 UTC 2007

Michelle Dupuis wrote:
> I'm somewhat new to Myth (1 month) so I'm having trouble understanding what
> you did.
>
> I found my theme in the /usr/share/mythtv/themes/blue directory, but the
> only references to weather are links to the weather.png image.
>
> Could you explain exactly what you did?
>
> Thanks,
> MD

Er, yeah.  The reason I was being a bit vague was I couldn't really
remember!  Just had a look through my old emails though, and found this :

<snip>

Ok, so I just found
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/265547.

I removed /usr/share/mythtv/themes/defualt-wide/weather-ui.xml and
replaced it with the one from themes/default and now it works - just a
bit squashed up at the left of the screen, thats all.

Robert.