[mythtv-users] No Channels in Program Guide

Darren darrenmarshall at linuxfire.biz
Mon Jul 2 11:18:46 UTC 2007

Check the 'chanid' in both the channel and program tables. Guide data in
program the 'chanid' should match the appropriate channel 'chanid' and also
make sure each channel is visible with a 1 in the visible field.
This script will help sort out any chanid errors in your database.
The user name, password or host in the script may need to be changed to access
mythconverg.

wget http://www.linuxfire.biz/bittwister/public_ftp/epg_helper.php

--
linuxfire.biz