[mythtv-users] Lirc stops working within myth after fixes branch update

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 17:20:24 UTC 2007

Just reporting back that I got it working.  In between upgrades I must have
removed the lirc header files and so configure didn't enable lirc support.
I didn't catch this before because I have an automatic update script and so
I never noticed the output of configure--though now I realize that's
probably one of the first things I should have checked.  But now with them
installed all is running smoothly.  Thanks for the help.

--
Dylan

Type faster.  Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org