[mythtv-users] Problem with TV Out on M2NPV-VM

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:13:06 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, Antoine Büsch <antoine.busch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/3/07, David Kickham <dkickham at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hopefully someone can give me a hand.  I've been struggling with this for a
> > week now, and have tried everything I can think of (and many different
> > guides online).
>
> Hi,
>
> i've got the same motherboard as you, running on Feisty, using
> composite out and everything works well. Here is my xorg.conf if it
> helps... I'm using the binary drivers (nvidia-glx).
>
> Antoine

I just checked.  I also have the same mobo on one of my boxes running
Feisty.  However, I'm using DVI output.  But in case it helps, here
are the important sections of my xorg.conf.

Section "Device"
	Identifier	"nVidia Corporation C51PV [GeForce 6150]"
	Driver		"nvidia"
	Busid		"PCI:0:5:0"
	Option		"AddARGBVisuals"	"True"
	Option		"AddARGBGLXVisuals"	"True"
	Option		"NoLogo"		"True"
	Option 	  	"UseEvents" 		"True"
	Option	    	"UseDisplayDevice" 	"DFP"
	Option 		"TVStandard"		"HD1080i"
EndSection

Section "Monitor"
 	Identifier   "Monitor0"
	VendorName   "Panasonic"
	ModelName    "TH-42PM50U - 42in EDTV"
	Option		"DPMS"	"True"
EndSection

Section "Screen"
	Identifier "Screen0"
	Device     "nVidia Corporation C51PV [GeForce 6150]"
	Monitor    "Monitor0"
	DefaultDepth     24
EndSection