[mythtv-users] Should Soundgraph iMon MM and LC10M USB receiver work ?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:20:29 UTC 2007

On 7/3/07, R. G. Newbury <newbury at mandamus.org> wrote:

> Francis Tessier wrote:
> > Hello MythTV people !
> >
> > I'd like to know if my Soundgraph iMon MultiMedian remote should work
> with my Silverstone LC10M USB receiver. (The remote is white and it says
> "Soundgraph" on the bottom. The only colour buttons are the App.Exit,
> Power and MultiMedian if I recall correctly.

I have the LC10M and it came with the white remote that you have as well.  I
put my mythbox together over two years ago and I could never get the built
in IR (in the front of the case) to work correctly.  I was using Venky's
drivers (and still do, for the VFD).  My problem was that it would work for
a while but if I hit too many buttons it would lock up and I'd have to
continue pressing several buttons to get out of the lock up... this could
take seconds or minutes.

  I had previously built a homebrew IR receiver to "test-out" the setup
before buying my case so I ended up plugging that in and I still use it to
this day. :(

Good luck with it.
-Greg