[mythtv-users] Zap2It Labs no longer processing additions to lineups?

Meatwad meatwad.get.the.honeys at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 17:50:24 UTC 2007

I noticed my ATSC card was never being used to record one of my local
PBS stations, only the PVR350 was picking it up from cable. Sure enough,
I hadn't selected it over at Z2L on my OTA lineup.

In the cable lineup, I was able to remove the station from the lineup
for cable some days ago while housecleaning but when I add the station
to the  OTA lineup and click the update button, my browser spins for
about five seconds and finally kicks back:

"Not Found. The requested object does not exist on this server. The link
you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site administrator
of the referring page."

Is this new policy at TMS/DD or is it just a temporary glitch?