[mythtv-users] xmltvid numbers, any way other than mythfilldatabase

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:21:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

So, I have a few blank xmltvid numbers.  I have a decent antenna, and
pick up what zap2it is calling local in 2 places... is there any way I
can just look up the xmltvid and enter it, and have it pick up
listings?  Or do I have to add both locations?

Also, so, zap2it is going to end service.  So, can I pay for it to
continue?  Or is there a good alternative yet?  I know there has been
a lot of discussion and traffic on the list about this, can someone
sum up the current status for me?

Thanks