[mythtv-users] Some channels in Zap2It lineup are missing in guide

Joe Borne joe.borne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 18:23:56 UTC 2007

I recently noticed that a whole block of channels (everything from 109
to 610, so not a small number) is missing. I checked my lineup
settings on Zap2It and everything looks kosher. So I went in and
checked my input connections setup and the channels were missing there
as well. So I deleted all of my input connections and rebuilt them.
After retrieving the channels list, I could see the missing channels
had returned. But after running mythfilldatabase to get the listings
data, the channels are gone again.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Joe