[mythtv-users] DirecTV D11-800

Linedpaper linedpaper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:31:53 UTC 2007

I am having trouble getting my D11-800 to work via the wired method.
Currently I am using the irblaster, but am not happy with it's performance.
Has anybody succeeded in getting the D11-800 to work via the usb to serial
cable?  If not has anybody been able to get another recent revision to work
(such as the D11-500) via the cable?  If so I would like to see a copy of
your config file for the channel change if possible, also wondering what you
used for the cable setup as what I've read states only certain brands of the
USB to Serial adapters will work!