[mythtv-users] DataDirect

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Jul 9 02:19:05 UTC 2007

Well I see what happened, at least in my case.

My subscription expired on 7/3. In the past they have sent me an email
warning to extend, but that didn't happen this time, and I just plain
missed it.

I was able to log into their site and extend my subscription until 10/8,
but running mythfilldatabase manually fails, apparently not able to
connect to their server. I'll try again in the morning.

I still think this may be related to the TitanTV problem. I'll try and
call them tomorrow.

One nice thing about paying for commercial software - you're allowed to
call them up and gripe, not that that means it will get fixed. :-)

BEWW