[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TvOut and 42" LCD TV

Peter Mclaughlin p_mclaughlin at o2.ie
Mon Jul 9 09:42:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had experience of getting the PVR-350 TvOut to work correctly with a 42" HD Ready Phillips LCD TV. At best, with some xorg.conf modification I get a screen cropped with buttons missing at the bottom.

Its usable, but just. I assume the mode modification to xorg.conf is made to the screen section rather tha n the monitor section. However when only using TVOut making a change to Monitor seems to have en effect as well.

If anyone has had any experience with such a setup, please respond.