[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Mon Jul 9 13:27:21 UTC 2007

On Monday 09 July 2007 09:01, Greg Grotsky wrote:

>   I noticed that I only have 10 days of programming info left, so I logged
> into zap2it and found a bold red message there stating that my lineups were
> automatically deleted!  Not believing it, I logged out killed the browser
> and logged back in to find it in a new message telling me that my account
> has no lineups and directing me to create one (as if I just created the
> account).  So I tried to recreate my local lineup and when it gave me the
> TV source selection web page, "local broadcast" was grayed out.
>
> Bummer for me, I guess my account was closed a couple days ago.  I figure
> my only option now is to go the DVB EIT scraping method, eh?  Too bad that
> info is incomplete.  Any other suggestions?

If other options appear on the list (cable or satellite providers), you could
select one of them and then remove all the channels you don't receive. You
might then need to tweak the channel selections and such in MythTV to get
everything linked up and working again, but in principle this approach should
work.

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com