[mythtv-users] Transcoding and audio tracks in playback

Giacomo Shimmings giacomo_shimmings at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 15:21:39 UTC 2007

I've got a simple question about Transcoding and Streams.

When I transcode a DVB-T MPEG using the automatically detect (using MPEG not RTJPRG for lossless) the transcoded NUV file changes the audio stream from the selected channel (in playback) to the second channel.

It's only a slight inconvenience as I have to go into the playback menu and select the other audio channel each time I watch an auto-transcoded clip.  My question is, can I change the destination channel for audio in my transcoded clips so I do not have to keep changing audio tracks each time I play them back? Giacomo www.bringstuff.comwww.giacomorilla.comwww.scavengerhunt.org.uk