[mythtv-users] Datadirect down

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Tue Jul 10 03:34:10 UTC 2007

Meatwad wrote:

> Truth be told, this is all just about watching TV with a very fancy
> media center. IMNSHO, if TV is so important to you than you would be
> best served by finding a commercial solution where you have a contract
> with a provider.

Couldn't agree more.

I want to add that I wish to thank TMD and DataDirect. They have
provided me with a useful service, at no cost, with a reliability that
compares favorably with expensive commercial solutions.

They never promised me anything, and were totally upfront about some of
their problems.

What the heck more could you want?

For all this they seem to be getting, at least in this forum, nothing
but grief.

Thanks again guys (and perhaps gals). I hope it continues, but even if
it doesn't, it has been a pleasure.

BEWW