[mythtv-users] UK digital text question

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 13:10:50 UTC 2007

On 10/07/07, norman <norman at littletank.org> wrote:
> < snip >
>
> > > it's not difficult, just make sure "enable interactive TV" is ticked
> > > under the setup/setup/TV settings/playback section, about the 6th page
> > > or so.
> > >
> > > F2/3/4/5 are RGYB buttons and F6/F7 are text/exit
> >
> > Thanks, I will try it.
>
> It works, wonderful. That is what I like about this list, ask a question
> and one invariably gets a useful answer. I suppose these sort of things
> are recorded somewhere the real problem is where to find them.

Key assignments are listed in the keys.txt file that is distributed
with MythTV. You can view online at
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-20-fixes/mythtv/keys.txt
for 0.20-fixes or at
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/keys.txt for trunk,
where the ITV key assignments are listed.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/