[mythtv-users] "/dev/video0 doesn't exist" problem, hope you can help me

HHH mythtv at zj165.com
Wed Jul 11 01:52:26 UTC 2007

Bill, many thanks to you!
I tried that test, I could see the saved tv program test.mpg!
but when I ran: $cat /dev/video0 > ./test.mpg, no tv appear, but I could still use $mplayer ./test.mpg to see the saved test.mpg.

Moreover, I stop backend  and deleted capture card and reinstall again, but got non changes in fact, I still got the warning: "dev/video0 deosn't exist".
Hope to get your further help!
Many thanks to you!

如意邮箱15G超大容量,支持300M超大附件!全新超强的全文检索功能,查找邮件更方便!

更多精彩,尽在如意邮箱!欢迎访问邮箱主页:http://mail.zj165.com