[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu Jul 12 13:31:16 UTC 2007

It looks as though datadirect has quit carrying OTA schedules already.
At least for my zip code, 974??, any request for OTA schedules results
in a database error.

Satellite and cable schedules still work.  Are others seeing this, or
did I just win the lottery?

--Yan

--
  o__

Linux stuff has made big progress over the competition. When things sit and don't start right away, we have a watch, and those poor guys have to settle for an hourglass.