[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:49:54 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, Yan Seiner <yan at seiner.com> wrote:
> It looks as though datadirect has quit carrying OTA schedules already.
> At least for my zip code, 974??, any request for OTA schedules results
> in a database error.
>
> Satellite and cable schedules still work.  Are others seeing this, or
> did I just win the lottery?

For ZIP 75243, getting listings for local OTA since Monday
night/Tuesday morning (that was broken over weekend, like for
everyone).

Oddly, however, pointing a browser at labs.zap2it.com says I have no
lineups and trying to set one up, I can enter ZIP, select OTA, then
get a page saying I requested an object that doesn't exist or I don't
have permission to.

So it's working where it needs to, yet disconcerting nonetheless.
Let's hope easytvdata.org comes online quickly....