[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes: ANSWER

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Jul 12 16:36:34 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-07-12 at 09:30 -0700, Brad DerManouelian wrote:

> Offense taken. If you need to bash me, do it in private.

I think the problem is that you are hardly the only one doing it.  It's
something that needed to be said to a number of people here, so to the
list was appropriate IMHO.

You just had the bad luck of being the example.  Being an unlucky
example to make a point to a broader audience is just life.

b.

Brian J. Murrell