[mythtv-users] UK digital text question

K.King k.king177 at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 12 19:50:12 UTC 2007

 > > I am afraid that I cannot help you with your question but I am most
 > > interested to note your successes so far. Would you be kind enough to
 > > indicate whether this is very complicated to achieve or could some old
 > > boy like me be able to do it?
 > >
 > > Norman

I would also be interested as I have tried (and failed) so far to manage
this.

michael

------------------------------
Michael

In case you have not found the other postings on this these were the answers

Andy suggested
<<
it's not difficult, just make sure "enable interactive TV" is ticked
under the setup/setup/TV settings/playback section, about the 6th page
or so.

F2/3/4/5 are RGYB buttons and F6/F7 are text/exit

and I agree with Norman on all of his comment that
<<
It works, wonderful. That is what I like about this list, ask a question
and one invariably gets a useful answer. I suppose these sort of things
are recorded somewhere the real problem is where to find them.

Nick also volunteered (which kinda also reinforces (all of) Norman's
comment)
<<
Key assignments are listed in the keys.txt file that is distributed
with MythTV. You can view online at
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/branches/release-0-20-fixes/mythtv/keys.txt
for 0.20-fixes or at
http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythtv/keys.txt for trunk,
where the ITV key assignments are listed.