[mythtv-users] More datadirect woes

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 14:25:15 UTC 2007

On 7/13/07, Paul <mythtv at formagio.net> wrote:
> I had the same problem here, OTA listings were gone. I simply created
> a new lineup using the local cable company. Most the channels worked
> no problem, but there were a few that I had to change the xmltvid
> (using mythweb). Ran mythfilldatabase and now i am back to 2 weeks of
> data again. Everything looks good.

Any chance for a hand-holding slow step by step on doing that?  I'm a
programmer working with XML et al all day, but never delved into the
inner schema and semantics of the Myth/DD feed and I really don't want
to mess something up figuring it out myself if you've already got it
down....

Thanx a ton!!!