[mythtv-users] Nividia Xvmc and DVB-T (UK)

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:11:50 UTC 2007

Thanks everyone for replying.

> (Oh the reason I did this was an earlier thread where someone had noticed a
> correlation between the presence of the "Commentary for the blind" track and
> the stuttering. I've noticed the same correlation!)

That might have been me but I have noticed on some rare occassions it
does it even if this track is not present and sometime it is fine when
the track it present.  It must be bitrate/resolution or something
related.  The audio description track does definately seem to be part
of the problem and addressing this problem might fix the other
occurrences.  Even a part fix would be great as even though Standard
is fine the last time I tried XvMC I prefer it.

> Regarding your Chan 5 problem, if Steven's fixes don't help you I did notice
> a rejected fix from someone with a similar problem
> to you. I think I put "dvb-t" in the search for problem tickets on trac.
> It's in there somewhere if you look! You'll have to build it yourself
> but that's not too difficult.

There is ticket 2664 its not in fixes (unlike what the ticket says)
but was told it is in the trunk?  Was this the ticket you were
thinking of if not are you able to remember anymore details?  Is there
any way of seeing if 2664 is actually in trunk or has it been lost
somewhere and its neither in fixes or trunk?

> Mythbuntu

I have started a new thread regarding this.