[mythtv-users] Filter channel list

jan mythtv at dummgebabbel.de
Fri Jul 13 22:06:11 UTC 2007

Hello,

Im using mythtv for about one year now and I'm quite happy with it. A
while ago my cable provider (Kabel-BW, Germany) added a lot of channels
to DVB-C. Many of them are just radio stations.
After doing a channel search in mythtv-setup I ended up with almost 400
channel with most of them just being radio stations.

I now have two questions, where i couldn't find an answer by now:
1. How can i easily sort this list with either mythtv-setup, direct
mysql command or mythweb?

2. How does mythtv detects the useonairguide flag? can i just set it to
1 for all visible channels?

thx allot in advance for the answers.

jan