[mythtv-users] channel change script not getting channel number from myth

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Jul 16 22:56:59 UTC 2007

I am in the process of getting a blaster to work with a foxtel box.

The channel changer script works fine from the commandline, but not from
myth.  Myth does execute the script on channel change, and if I hard
code the channel number will work, but myth is not passing any channel
number (or anything at all as far as debugging shows) to the scripts
commandline.

Is there some other "place" to turn on the passing of channels to the
script?  I can see the command in the "cardinput" table in the database,
but nothing else is obvious.

BillK

Home in Perth!