[mythtv-users] channel change script not getting channel number from myth

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 02:03:35 UTC 2007

On 16/07/07, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au> wrote:

> Is there some other "place" to turn on the passing of channels to the
> script?  I can see the command in the "cardinput" table in the database,
> but nothing else is obvious.

You must ensure that the freqid field for those channels controlled by
the channel change script is set to the channel number to pass to the
script. You can update the channels either in mythtv-setup (easiest
and recommended) or via the database directly.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/