[mythtv-users] Errors when compiling from source

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 19:51:41 UTC 2007

I had the same problem a while back, I solved it by complinig/installing the backend (mythtv) 1st.once back end is installed I then compiled the plugins .. The plugins are referencing header files in the frontend source which might be different from what is installed .. the alternative is to set up your build environment so it references the header files for the mythtv backend source fileshope this helps ...