[mythtv-users] Mythtv and DCOP lirc configuration

j mccord jmccordmail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:17:36 UTC 2007

I am trying to set up lirc to control my volume via DCOP calls to
kmix.  Outside of mythtv I have no problems changing the volume
however once I start myth all DCOP signals seem to be intercepted and
stored until myth closes when they all execute at once.  It also works
if i start xine from kde.  However if I start xine from inside myth,
no volume control.

I have disabled internal volume control in myth and irexec is running.

Any ideas?