[mythtv-users] Remote works in menu's, but not Live TV

David Lonie loniedavid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 04:52:09 UTC 2007

Hey, I was just about to get on here and post the same problem :)

I just got a serial ir receiver, I'm using lirc_serial and the svn of mythtv.
I am using irxevent to sent the keypresses to CurrentWindow, and from what I
can tell, it does indeed seem to be a focus problem. I use evilwm (gentoo's
mythtv ebuilds use it, I kept it on the upgrade. Verrrry barebones :) )

Anyone know of a solution to this?