[mythtv-users] Problems installing Nova-T 500 on Ubuntu

Ben Britton benjamin.britton at stcatz.ox.ac.uk
Fri Jul 20 17:49:49 UTC 2007

Thanks for pointing out that the PVR-350 is an analog card, doh!

I have since bought a Nova-T 500 and I can't get it to install correctly.

I followed the guide over at
http://wiki.efficientpc.co.uk/index.php/Install_Nova-T_500_On_Ubuntu_Linux

It's not showing up on Myth.

If I do a sudo lspci -v

I get:

05:02.0 Multimedia controller: Hauppauge computer works Inc. Unknown
device 6800 (rev 01)
        Subsystem: Hauppauge computer works Inc. Unknown device 6800
        Memory at de000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=16M]
        Capabilities: [f0] Power Management version 2

This is one of those times I'm sure I'm just missing something silly :<

I'm using Unbutu Feisty with 2.6.20-16-generic

Thanks,
Ben