[mythtv-users] Mythtv timeout scanning HAUPPAUGE NOVA-T 500 PCI Dual Tuner Card

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:00:20 UTC 2007

> Any suggestions to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried adjusting the 3 delays in the Capture Card setup to see
if it needs more time to detect the channels?

I experience problems whilst trying to tune in with both my cards.  It
is very picky one needing a Full Scan another needing a Tuned Scan
(with additional delay).  Both need/work with slightly different
frequencies (e.g. 650000000 or 650166670) being fed from the same
aerial.

Whilst scanning does it ever say Locked?  I also experience the
channing scanning locking to a multiplex but then saying Timeout - No
Signal.

Probably does not help you much but you are not alone.