[mythtv-users] Change in available RPM's from atrpms

Stephen Kitchener stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 24 20:35:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

Has there been a change to what is available from atrpms for fedora 5,?

I was getting ready to do an update to get the latest kernel and ivtv rpms and
a couple or maybe four days ago, the list returned from yum update has now
gone down to 3 (for me at least, where as before I think there were at least
6 or maybe 8 rpms that would have made my system up-to date.

Anyway - my system is still working but I do like to get it up-to date.

Anyone else noticed this - has it been announced and I have missed it ??

Regards

Steve

--
SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0.