[mythtv-users] Reponding to emails within mythtv-users.....

Daniel Arfsten darfsten at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 23:37:34 UTC 2007

I am sorry, can anyone explain to me how I respond to a email response that
shows up within the mythtv-users mailroom?

I had sent an email entitled, "Upcoming Recordings empty after removing
lineup from zap2it...."

Then someone RE:'d that email. I get emails all the time to this email
address with many titles in it at once. The RE: was number 16 I think,
anyway, I would just like to thank Robin Hill for suggesting that I should
re-marry the source with the video input (PVR-350). THank you thank you
thank you!!! That was it and now my upcoming recordings are all there! You
tha woman!!!!

Thanks again!