[mythtv-users] DirectFB / videoout_directfb.cpp patch

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 14:17:24 UTC 2007

On 7/25/07, Stuart Gillibrand <mythtvusers at digitald.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Apologies for cross-posting in both users/dev. I know nothing of
> the Myth etiquette just yet, however I don't see how this isn't useful
> in some way :)
>
> I've created a patch for videoout_directfb.cpp to address the following:-
>
> * the structure change in directfb 0.9.24
> * compiling against directfb 1.0.0+ (i.e. checks for major version)
>
> Latest Myth should now build against any DirectFB version.
>
> Hopefully this will soon be merged/fixed into the repository.
>
> Stuart

Hi Stuart, welcome to the community.

The best way to handle patches is to open a ticket in myth's trac
system at http://svn.mythtv.org
this way the dev's can easily test the code and make comments on it,
etc. Make sure to go to trac's preferences and set your email address
in there too so it can be properly placed with your tickets since
there is as yet no log in procedure.

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!