[mythtv-users] Database version

Lee McLaren lmclaren at lrm.com.au
Thu Jul 26 08:38:26 UTC 2007

Matt Rude wrote:
> Lee McLaren wrote:
>
>> Is there a table somewhere that shows what svn revision or version has
>> what database version?
>>
>> I am trying to run minimyth with the current svn trunk and the trunk is
>> using 35 and minmyth wants 31
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Lee McLare
>>
> I would try the SVN version of MiniMyth found at
> http://linpvr.org/minimyth/download/test/latest-svn/ The current build
> is from SVN Trunk 14008 thats from about the 18th of July.
>
> -Matt

Thanks Matt and Michael,  I have tried the SVN version of MiniMyth but
it still wants 31.
I am trying to get a VIA motherboard that I was given going with a flash
drive so that I can judge the performance, this will be a 5 minute test
that will let me judge if I go the VIA or mini ITX etc options. I don't
plan to record, only watch some live to air or recorded programs.

thanks for the help.

regards

Lee McLaren