[mythtv-users] Case comparison - Silverstone LC16M and Antec Fusion V2 Silver

Brett May brett.may at thalesatm.com
Fri Jul 27 09:04:37 UTC 2007

I have the LC16M and it is quite noisy when everything else is switched off.
So at night it makes a bit of noise.  I plan on changing the fans for
quieter ones.

I am yet to get the VFD/remote working on this case, either I have
connected it
up wrong or it is fried.  A friend of mine also has this case and his
got fried and
he had to get a replacement VFD unit.  The advice he gave me when I
bought it
(which I ignored) was to quickly install windows on it to check the hardware
before installing linux/mythtv.  I should have taken his advice.

Apart from that, I really like this case (mines black), it looks great
and has
quite a lot of room inside, was fairly easy to set everything up,
although it
does have ALOT of cables coming in from the front panel.

Cheers,
Brett