[mythtv-users] UPnP music without frontend (Michael T. Dean)

TJ Kolev tjkolev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 15:10:34 UTC 2007

I tend to keep my installed software to the minimum that's needed for the
particular box purpose. I would much prefer to have a UPnP setup screen/page
on the backend configuration utility where the locations for the various
media can be specified. But if I have to install the front end to make this
work, then I will.

If the UPnP server looks at the mythmusic settings, does it work the same
for the mythvideo and mythgallery settings? Or _will_ it work the same?
Perhaps video and photo is not yet implemented as I only see Recordings and
Music on my main menu.

Thank you.
tjk :)