[mythtv-users] UK Radio Times Grabber "Seen twice" error

James Fidell james at fidell.co.uk
Fri Jul 27 19:21:37 UTC 2007

Justin Hornsby wrote:
> This issue is already known about and can be worked around by using a
> checkout from http://snapshot.xmltv.org

I wasn't sure from reading the comments about the workaround whether it
could in some circumstances make a mess of my database or break current
scheduled recordings should, say, the duplication happen for a channel
I do receive, so I just hacked out the channel that is causing problems
at the moment.

I should perhaps just code up a --drop-dupes or --use-first-dupe command
line option, but I was rushing at the time.

James