[mythtv-users] Very slow navigation in guide

Alex Halovanic halovanic at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:51:19 UTC 2007

I believe I'm seeing something similar, Matt.  It's also on all the
themes, and I have 1.5 gigs of memory and an X2 3800+ running SVN.  I
only see a significant lag when I have the live preview of HD
programs, however; SD from my IVTV tuners seems to work fine with the
guide, although it's certainly possible that there is a slight lag I'm
just not noticing.  I've also tried changing the shading settings for
the guide to the lower CPU versions, and I can't see any improvement
there.

Alex